Monday, April 03, 2006

Rebounds..

Sometimes, I just wonder how some people can rebound so fast after a break off from a dating session or relationship...

Its like within a period of about 3 months, this person can date a person for 2 weeks..then because of some reason..no longer together...then single for 2 weeks...and went into another relationship which last about a month+...then break off..then single for 2 weeks..and went into another relationship again... All this happen..within 3 months!

Aren't you tired of chasing love?
Or are you just desperate getting to be loved? I wonder...
Don't you need time to recover from those break offs? I assume you are not serious or committed to it...
How many times have we heard from friends who fallen out of relationships..saying that they need long period of time to heal themselves?

I seriously don't know...
Anyway I shouldn't care too much...
Not my business right?
Everyone has his/her freedom to do things which pleases him/her.

I just want to grumble only...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right somehow... this person doesn't even noe what he/she is doing... honestly...

but for now...

its just hoping for stability...

Sun Apr 09, 06:09:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

The accused?? Do I know you?

Well, if you are the person (as your 'nick' implies) that I mentioned in this entry, I really hope you can find your true love in this relationship.

I don't know what you going through..But I hope you are doing well in everything.

On the other hand, if you are not the person I'm talking about in the entry, I hope to know your identity..Looking forward for your comments..Thanks for reading my blog! =)

Sun Apr 09, 06:40:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks dearie...

of cos its me...

its basically more of a process of "finding" myself i guess...

sorry for any hurt caused...

u noe... sometimes i dun even dare to talk to u directly... haha.. but in any case, glad to hear ya doing fine and having a great job... take care wor! >.<

Sun Apr 09, 08:09:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Hmm..I see.

It's okie lar..though i was hurt initially, but i've learnt to see through everything.

I was just grumbling in this entry lar, it's like so many 'things' happened to you within that 3 months, on and off...sighz

Why you don't dare to talk to me? I don't eat people up! You are still my friend.

Sun Apr 09, 08:30:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home