Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A long entry for the day

Went to watch The Fog with a friend at Plaza Singapura..despite having known that my other friends who watched the show..give this 'horror show' a poor rating of only 2. Well, being the easy going guy..so I accompany him to watch lor..Ya, he wanted to watch it..not me. But before the show, he told me that another friend will be joining us..Erm..was quite surprise to see his friend lah..because I know him. Actually I don't know him well, was introduced in the late December last year..by another friend..We only met once..this was the second time..Goodness..my circle of friends already quite small..and its such a coincidence that we can meet at this situation. So complicated network...I'm linked to this friend and that friend..so messy..

Anyway..back to the movie..it was one of those typical horror show which you can figure out its next scare tactics' approaches, 5 ghosts coming back for revenge because they were murdered, so powerful that no one..not even the main characters can stop them. The priest died..so we all thought the show will end with no survivors..The show ended with an unexpected result..the female lead (look alike to one of the ghosts) kissed one of the ghost..and all the ghosts vanished!!! She saved everyone (she vanished too)..What a lousy ending...Argh..Was it that I didn't catch the whole storyline? Are they talking about love can ease the hatred in the ghosts? Lame plot.. The director and scriptwriter ought to be shot! My friend was like laughing all the way..damn it..I think the others might be thinking was he crazy or what..He gave the show..a rating of 1..Hahahaa..Told him not to see...he still want..waste money only..

Friends out there..please don't go and see this show..Unless you want to prove me wrong that the show worth a rating of more than 2..or 1...^_6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally..I have sent my resume to my lecturer asking for internship. Have been delaying it, just hoping that everything is in order before I send it out. Hope it will be successful. Wish me good luck..friends! Heehee. So excited..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mum decided to cancel our subscription to SCV..so that means we will only watch Mediacorps shows in the near future..Its okie..can save some $ off..And since, I will be going to work...I wouldn't be at my usual rotting corner, switching channels to watch shows. But bad point is that we'll be going to miss some of the Taiwanese shows..mainly those variety programmes. Sighz..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To a friend out there...Hope you will be fine...I've been reading your blog and will still continue to read. Though, I couldn't view some of the entries...I could still pick up bits and pieces that you are going through some difficulties.

I wouldn't console you because I believe that your close friends have already done that and will help you in any ways they can. Most probably, you wouldn't need my cheap and useless words.. Be strong..and Move on..Please do take care of yourself..

Maybe..I'm just wasting this space, dedicating this portion to an 'invisible person'...You might not be reading my blog anymore..Oh..If you do..I appreciate it..HUGS >.<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
36 posts for January..
27 posts for Febuary..

That's all for the day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home