Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Something's wrong with me..

First I was sick...terribly sick..with sore throat..fever...then came with rashes (mainly due to my greed for some seafood stuffs that my mum bought for our dinner a few days ago..its those prawn in cheese..or whatever, and my favourite soft shell crabs..I'm allergy to seafood..most of my friends know that..)

Next..was my back..the lower end..that's a sharp pain pressing on the left side of it since this afternoon..was wondering when did I sprain it or something..Never told my mum about this..in case she worries about it..will wait for a few more days..analyse the condition..

But I'm so afraid that when I wake up the next morning...my lower part of body wouldn't be able to move..Hahaha..weird feeling..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home