Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i'm stubborn..

Just managed to finish my report, which needs to be hand up in the evening..But before that, I face some difficulties with this classmate of mine (we are doing the report together). Well, she said that I was making things difficult for her, when I change/edit the document...So I was trying to prove my agrument that what I had done was the right thing..and she insisted her point..(SO AM I!) Came to part of the conversation, when I was totally so angry, that I mentioned.."I'm been doing this kind of report (the same format) for the past 2 years lor, and I been getting good grades..Are you telling me the lecturers are blind to give me that kind of marks?? How the hell, I can make my way to Year 3...(okie..she's a Year 2 student). I think I made her stress up with my words..so I decided to give in...we compromise with each other..I made changes again (at this time..2am), cut down on the number of words.. to 3000 words..split the chapters into a few part..add in things here and there..

I don't wish to make a big fuss over it..I think I had done enough of it...If she wants to make any more changes..suit herself..I'm stubborn..or perhaps my ego have become so great, thinking that I'm a Year 3 student...I'm suppose to be more knowledgeable than those below me because the module is a Year 1's...I'm just very firm with my stand..I'm in no wrong!

Oh..by the way..a close friend told me that I was zhi zhuo (stubborn or persistent) few days ago...I was still wondering whether I am...Now..seems like the truth is out..

Maybe can ask Pearlyn..whether my point stands...is PEST Analysis an integral part of the SWOT Analysis? See you tomorrow in MSN...

2.54am..Just got her reply..she's finally okie with whatever shit I had done..

I can finally sleep liao..Didn't sleep well last night at my friend's house..I think I'm just not comfortable sleeping anywhere besides my own bed...

Today will be another busy day..going to rush for another assignment which is due on the 10th..which I haven't start yet..I like to work on my own time to meet deadlines..Haahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home