Saturday, February 04, 2006

Bad morning..

Early morning..was accused of being a liar from a friend..
I guess it's gonna spoilt my mood for the whole day..

Yesh, we did agree to go out together, few days back..
I suggested to go to another place, but then, we couldn't compromise..
Eventually, I decided not to go out with my friend....
Past few days, I tried to avoid my friend's MSN messages..
Till this morning, my friend message me again..so I replied with my reasons..
Oh..You said, "You just a liar.."
I hate being accused of the title, Liar...
I'm FUCKING pissed off..with you!
I think I merely broke off a promise with You..but I provided You with the reasons too..
You just don't wish to believe what I had said..thinking I'm just lying to You..
If I really lie to You..Do I get any benefits? You are old enough to think about it..
I really do not wish to do anything stupid, and crazy..again

Sometimes, I was wondering why Heaven is being cruel to me...
We had not been contacting each other for a few years...
Last year, August..You suddenly came back into my life...
Thought that, our friendship could still develop over the time...
Nevermind, I wouldn't talk to You...
Unless, You initiated it..and says SORRY to me..

None of my friends have ever used this words on me..
Even so, they say it in a joking manner..
A tone that I can feel..as not being mean to me..
Well, the way You said it, plus immediately 'Offline'...
Tells me that You are not joking...And is definitely RUDE.
Because You never give me a chance to further explain...

Was I wrong to break off a promise or an agreement?
Hey...No strings attached lor...
Come On, friends have also 'fly aeroplane' on me, provided me with all sorts of excuses and reasons..
But have I said, such mean words?

*Name is kept confidential..Anyway this friend don't read my blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home