Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Was my shirt altered or not?

Yeah..got back my altered shirt..or was it not altered at all?

I'm unpleased with the alteration..seems that the sleeves are still about half-one longer...or was it an illusion that my eyes are playing tricks on me..I can't remember the actual sleeve length of the shirt before alteration..So to me..after putting on a few tries now..I still feel that the sleeves are long! Argh..Damn it..What is the tailor doing? Anyway..its ok..don't wish to make a big fuss over it..paid $5 for it. And because it less than 5 days away from CNY (Remember? I brought the shirt to alter on thurs, only manage to get it back on tue, that's 6 working days) If I need to alter it again...I don't know how long the uncle will take..plus I need to wash, dry and iron...OMG..no TIME le..

If you believe...The shirt will look acceptable...
If you don't believe..The shirt will look ugly...
If you believe...The shirt will look acceptable...
If you don't believe..The shirt will look ugly...
(Continue this chant for the next 98 times...If you find this phrase familiar..that's because you have watched My date with Vampire 3...HAHAHAA)


I think I gonna wear this on the 2nd day...

Feeling - I'm deceiving myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home