Saturday, January 21, 2006

How many C's do you have...

Hey good afternoon guys!

How many C's do you have?? Oh I'm not talking about Cash, Condominium, Credit card, Car, and membership of Country clubs...Perhaps there's another C's = Career

Anyway, what I'm talking about is the C's in a relationship..Erm..pardon me..I know I'm failed in my previous relationships..but doesn't stop me from giving a 'lecture' to my friends/couples out there right? Hahaha

Back to the topic..Actually I read it from a blog..and that person defines 4 C's only..So after giving it some thoughts, I decided to add in a few more and pen it down here..
Here's the 10 C's...
Communication
Chemistry
'Click'
Contented
Character
Compatibility
Cherish
Caring and Concerning
Contribution
Commitment

For a relationship to even occured or happened, I think those mentioned above are important factors or maybe there are more to list...(Wait till I got the time to analyse the Dictionary on C's)

Without all or any of the criteria I mentioned above, I think that the relationship will be a failure from the start regardless of how long it will last. Well, I guess there are people who goes by look, be it handsome guys vs pretty ladies, or bulging muscle vs sexy figure...etc..all based on the pyhsical appearance.

When 2 persons are together, they must be able to communicate and 'click' with each other. Communication is not just one-way...usually a two-way process. It comes to being trusting and be open towards each other. How do I define 'click'? Well..I guess its more of a feeling that the both knows..at the right time, at the right moment. For example, when both are talking about silly things, telling jokes..you'll break down and laugh, as if the both of you are living in your own world, just feeling comfy with each other. Sometimes, communication doesn't need to involve speaking to each other..that's when the chemistry between 2 comes into place..That's the spark between the 2 of you..It becomes sort of telepathy..where you understand each other just through a small hand gesture or an eye contact..

Being contented with each other..That's when both parties do not place high expectations on each other. Remember this phrase? "The higher the expectation you have, the greater the disappointment you will receive in the end". So just be happy, satisfied and contented with your partner. Expectations can be built along the process of love..You can't demand your other half to change overnight..but gradually..Or accept the way your partner is..I mean when both got into a relationship...there is sure to come to an understanding of each other's character and personality during the dating process...But then, who are we to judge one another...is bad character person really bad..or good character person really good? So..just go with your heart..if you feel that He/She is the One.."Love is blind"

Compatibility...that's when we talk about both parties sharing common interests, hobbies, sports; common topics to talk about; common goals they set in their lives...

Cherishing every second and minutes(time) when you are with that person as time flies very fast when you are feeling happy. Cherished the precious moments, be it happy or sad...especially confiding each other with problems encountered..solved them together...or share joys with each other...Sometimes, (touch wood) we never know what will happen in life..accidents do happen..resulting in fatal injuries..taking your other half away..so what's left behind...are memories..

Caring and Concerning for each other is just a basic requirement in a relationship..who don't wish to be cared and concerned when you are feeling sick, feeling troubled, when everything seems to go against you..you just wish that he/she is by yourside to comfort you, to stand by you..give you support..Always be there...

Contribution...in the sense that there is always give and take in a relationship..for it to work. You give in a little, the other takes a little..Another day, you take a little, the other gives in to you..When both are unwilling to give in..it just spells disaster for the relationship..When cold war sets in..some C's wouldn't exist too..especially communication...

To substain a relationship, both parties must be able to commit into a relationship, in other words...just be faithful to your other half..

Ended..Bad essay written...Don't even understand why am I writing this..Hahaha. What does it proves anyway? No idea..maybe this is the kind of 10 C's I want in my future relationship..But then, I'm not looking forward to any in this year...That's what my resolution 2006 intended..love life at the bottom priority.. *PUI*Hahaha

So how many C's do you have?or your other half have?Give it a thought..

Feeling - Amused...

4 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

I thought this is a pretty interesting entry :)

Sat Jan 21, 09:17:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

haahaa..
really?

Sat Jan 21, 11:01:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger hongjun said...

Yes, it is interesting. I don't think I can even write all these myself. And also, I don't think I will spend time writing these! I am too lazy.

haha

Sun Jan 22, 10:24:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

i'm just too bored..write down this crap..feels so silly..haahaa

Sun Jan 22, 10:57:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home