Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lunch at Thai Express...

Hehe...

Met up with my friend, Ted for lunch this afternoon at Thai Express...and little did I know that he is also working in the PR field..(WOW!So coincidence!) We talked about PR..his work, his clients, my studies, my future plannings, everything under the sun..mostly still related to our common topic (PR).

He did mention something that set me thinking for a while..which I had to agree with him..I mean not only he commented..there have other friends saying similar views to me..So I guess I have to do something in one to two months time..hopefully..the change in me will be noticeable.
I Need Time...

Hmm..wondering if I should approach him to ask him whether his company wants to employ any interns a not..cos he did told me that there were some interns who had worked in his company. Or should I approach my 'Bloody Old Man' lecturer...haahaaa..that's Pearlyn always called him..Both are different choices..in the sense that one work for corporate..the latter is a consultancy..Need to give some thoughts..should try to find more information from Ted about his work..(hopefully)

Back to lunch...I ordered my favourite again..CURRIES!!! (No photos of my food.. =) )Those who know me well, will know that I like hot and spicy foods..hehe. Again..I looked sooooooooo unglam, perspiring with sweat on my forehead, tickling down the sides my cheeks.. =P

Joke of the day...we saw the waitress serving us..look like someone..RU HUA..Her makeup was so thick and colourful...that we thought she look like a baboon's ass (Red/Pink..or was there some blue??) or opera singer...Have to get the pics from Hongjun..He sure have those pics..especially those RA ones..Haahaa. We were laughing our heads off after she went to the kitchen to get our foods..(slap ourselves..talking behind people back) But who in the right mind will paint her face till like that..

OKOK. Sorry Thai Express's waitress, I (WE!!) shouldn't make fun of you.

p/s: Do you guys want to take a look? The restaurant is located in a BIG shopping centre near my school..Haahaa

Feeling - Crazy..(Bear with me hor...ok?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home