Thursday, January 19, 2006

start of a bad morning..

ARGh..I was doing my report in the early morning...on my computer for around 20 mins...then it auto shut off and restarts..Damn it..dunno what happens..No backups..Report gone..Gonna retype again. Yesterday, the computer was still working fine..before I switched it off.

Instinct told me to go under Power Options in Control Panel...Guess what I found? The setting for 'turn off monitor' was checked and shows 'After 20 mins' !!! When did I ever do that?? I mean last night, I didn't do anything mah..Crazy computer..Feel like smashing it to pieces..Hahaaa

Anyway..my organizer says today I got whole loads of stuffs to do..
-need to get my shirt altered, belt altered..
-reports to be done..
-make appointments..

Breakfast..Cheeze cake..hehe..will eat them later..=P

4 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

erm.. inactive for 20min?
Cannot be right?

Weird..

Fri Jan 20, 09:09:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

not inactive..
After i on for 20 mins it shut off and restarts..

Fri Jan 20, 09:47:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger hongjun said...

wow!!!
Hope it is not happening now..

Fri Jan 20, 08:43:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

it's solved..
but i couldnt understand how the heck...who checked those settings..
making it shut off after 20 mins..

definitely not me..cant be my brother too..WEIRD!!

Fri Jan 20, 11:56:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home