Saturday, January 14, 2006

No topic.. (Part 1)

Yesterday, had my PR presentation...everything went quite well until the Q&A sessions. Damn that lecturer, bombarding us with questions for around 20mins...ARGH!!!!!! Questions that we did not anticipate...make us just look more silly in front of the class..sighz..Anyway it is over already..no use crying over it. Just do well for the other parts..like the report..gonna put in 101% effort!

It has been really a long time I talked to my Ex (the one in US), so much on the MSN..Kind of mixed feelings (or 'miss' feelings)..maybe I haven't gotten over it..Confused..

Then I was reading my the other Ex (recent one) blog...I don't know what the poem means again..was it referring to me?was it talking about us? I really don't know...maybe You are talking about your other Ex bah..I'm so confused again...What should I do? It brought back memories again..(looking at the bearbear.. >.<) I'm such a loser...please agree with me..Feeling so sad now..Alvin managed to get me the song by Julian Cheung (Zhang Zhi Lin) which I have mentioned in the previous posts..Thank you Alvin! Now listening to this song...sighz... I will be glad if someone (no..NOT Alvin..u too rough, maybe YOU) can give me one tight slap across my face..I need to wake up! I need to move on..MOVE ON!!

Feeling - Depressed..Confused..
Music - ............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home