Sunday, January 08, 2006

Largest-ever terror attack response drill..

Singapore held the big civil emergency execrise on the 8th..(hahaha the source I got is reliable...) to test the preparedness of government agencies and the public in case of a terror attack in the country..Well, the drill started at 6.25 am and last about 3 hours.

So weird, early in the morning when most Singaporeans are still asleep (including me >.<), does this exercise really place an 'effect' to the public in Singapore? I guess not, except those who might be working on a Sunday morning. Wouldn't it be better if the exercise is held in the afternoon, most Singaporeans will be out shopping...More Realistic? But then, I believe there will be alot of complaints from the public..

So I guess, that's the reason to choose to activate it in the early morning, which is to reduce the amount of complaints from the public bah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home