Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A poem from someone special...

Your melancholic silence,
Upon the dark crimson sky,
In the cradle of assurance,
Far from the eagle's cry.

Like the brooding of a century's loss,
And the invitation of a brand new half.
The charm exuded in the gentleman's discourse,
Melts my heart into fluff.

Ignorance or indignance,
A spinoff from a noble creed.
In the mysteries there lies a true significance,
Of no other person who can ever read.

Self proclaimed complication,
As if I do not know where you roam.
I know I hope, my heart is your final destination,
And the embrace, your eventual home.

Written by D.T...

The poem was written after we know each other for 9 days..Never got to know the meanings of the poem, because you didn't explain to me. (blame myself..moi English too substandard..>.<) Hope you will allow me to keep it as part of the memory we shared..Otherwise I will take it down, if you dislike...

Feelings - Cheerful..Going to school le
Music - None

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun be silly boi! :)
*hugs*

Wed Jan 04, 07:11:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger orishin55 said...

It's beautiful..

Thu Jan 05, 12:32:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home