Monday, January 02, 2006

Recaps of 2005...

Many things happened in 2005..

Happy ones..sad ones..they are still memories which are not easily forgotten.

Because I'm so used to keep my feelings inside my heart, I never really shared them with my friends. But I really appreciate their company, they are able to know when I'm happy and when I'm not..trying to cheer me up or support me in another way. Thanks for being there for me the past one year or should I say..every year since we know each other.

OKie..back to main topic..its recaps of the past year..so bear with me, because I'm gonna start writing a long post..Haha..It doesn't matter if you do not wish to read =P. So I start by months lar, easier to write..(please pardon me if i started to write in Singlish..ok?)

January

Hmm...too vauge..no memories about it. But I guess, still the same, spending time in my studying, doing projects, preparation for exams in Feb. Very routine kind of lifestyle...sighz. Go out chilling with friends..Coffee Bean..My favourite hangout, otherwise KTVs at Katong S.C. Please do not think its LSB hor..Haha. Last time, not really keen to KTV, but then I guess Singapore is such a tiny island, there's no much activities in the night to do. Sorry I do not club! Can never figure out why people like clubbing so much..No offence to any friends.

As usual, 1st Jan..I'll always msg a particular person, my poly classmate, JieMin to wish her Happy Birthday. Its really been part of my habit...dunno why.(laughs to myself) Maybe it marks the beginning of a year, so I find it exceptionally to remember her birthday too.. Did I tell you guys..I have a fanastic memory in numbers, figures..(self boasting, haha) I like to remember friends' birthday, first dates, breakup dates, memorable days...etc.

Weirdo..by right if a person who is good in numbers, figures, should be doing accounting hor? I dun really like that..dunno why also..Guess talent is never put into good use...haahaa kidding lar. Maybe next time, I'll consider becoming a Maths teacher..provided I can't find job in the PR industry. (slap mouth!! CHOY!)

I found back my resolution I made for 2005...
1)To continue my dream of travelling around the world.Next destination?Taiwan if nothing goes wrong.hehe

2)To start preparing myself for IPPT.Must have the determination!!Aiming for my 400 bucks(desperate for $..bo bian..I poor)

3)My studies.Must work harder for Distinctions.Have been slack for the 1st semester..but now,I back on track,energised,ready to put in more efforts.

4)Stay in contact with my friends.I think I have neglected the whole bunch of them out there.I only had 3 gatherings with my sec sch friends, 2 gatherings with my polyclassmates..and countless gatherings with these 2 groups of friends from poly and army.Tonite at exactly 12..1 of my friends is celebrating its bdae,gonna wish her..hehe

5)Get a job!!!!!!!This is a must..otherwise,I gonna eat mud and grass liao.And to save $..


February

It's joyful Chinese New Year period..and the stressful exams period. Oh what a torture!! That means YOU wouldn't be able to enjoy the festive season leh..

Happy part...was meeting up with my poly classmates at Eric's house, Geryl, Marilyn, Noinoi, Benny and his gf (pardon me..dunno hw to spell), junyan, songhai, jiemin. We had our fun, gambling Blackjack (erm..actually only I had the fun, cos they all lose their money to me..that's like close to $200, with my triple 7 =P). Sorry brothers/sisters..we shall play again this year..and hope u guys will be able to win back. (not so easy!! haaha) Winnings are secondary...what's most important..is I cherish this gathering with them. Everyone have been busy with their work the whole year..we had hardly have a big gathering, meet ups. And that was the first time I got to know Benny's gf. So glad that he found his love.. =)

Next was my army buddy, Eddy. Celebrated his birthday together with Zhenhui. Been very close friends since the later part of our army dazes..Often been described as "The Trio", cos we always go out together for pool sessions..countless of them. (I'm the weaker link..can never defeat them! URgh.) Interesting part is the 3 of us belongs to the Air/wind element, Eddy is Aquarius, Zhenhui is Libra, Me the Gemini...hahaa..no wonder we clicked together so easily..*Friendship Forever!*

Exams was not that terrible after all...got 2 distinctions for my 2 papers..accounting and pr. opps...see lar..i can score for my accounting one...(still pondering why i nv choose a accounting course..haha).

March - May

Nothing that I can remember of...School starts..stressful period again..took four modules..heavy for me..But the thought of going to complete my studies soon...thrills me. Got to know more new friends from the school, like Jason, Elise, Amelia and some others..

Memories failing me..I'm getting old..Or should I say there aren't any memorable things to blog down..? Maybe it still the usual routine life..I used to have...UrGh..

Yesh..got some flashbacks...Celebrated Corrine Birthday at the chalet, together with my close secondary friends. (Hmm...we were close during Sec 1/2..but later separated into different clases because of different streams. Got to get back together, the five of us, Lijun, Lingjia, Christopher, Johnny and me...during the last one year plus..)

June

The month of my birthday..
Quite happy to celebrate my birthday with 3 groups of friends:
GP1..with my poly friends, Guanjie, Noinoi, Geryl, Marilyn..Gave me a sling bag. THanks to Alex, Pearlyn, Alvin, Wensi and Jessica too. Luv u all...
GP2..with my sec friends, Corrine, Johnny, Lijun, Yixian, Edwin, Lingjia, Christopher..Gave me a sling bag too...Hahaha..Thanks Thanks..Luv u all too..
GP3..yesh my army buddies..Eddy, Zhenhui and Peter?(aka junren)..Had Sushi..really great..luv u guys too..(I guess I'm too generous with my luvs...*giggles*)

Gosh..2 sling bags..what to do? Their explaination is that I'm a student..so therefore I need a school bag. NO complaints hor...I like them very much. SO next year..I'm not a student already...gonna start working...(*hint hint*)

Something memorable yet..not so..I also dunno what it means..Went into a relationship..(opps..its suppose to be 'underground'..Never mention to anyone..except my best friend), things work out quite fine in the first place...but then somehow, things don't turn out the way that I wanted..Feel that I'm be used..URGH. Very bad memory to me..nevertheless, I will learnt from my mistakes...Can't help it..Cried to me..but my feeling had died..Still we can be friends if you regard me as one..Thats what I believe..relationship over (1 month..haix)..I still want you as a friend, not an enemy or passerby in my life. Cos, you have stepped into my life..Anyway, hope you will find someone who loves you more than I do..Accept the way that you are.

This month..I almost went broke...lent out $600 to 2 friends (names will not be mentioned)..but so far..I only collected $100 back. End of year already..6 mths le..where's my $500??!! Sighz..so much for trusting my friends...Hope they will return the amount soon..

SkyRed says..."HEY GUYS/GALS..STILL CAN TAHAN READING MY BLOG A NOT???QUITE LONG LE..GO REST UR EYES..STILL GOT ALOT TO CONTINUE LEH..NOW ONLY HALF-TIME..LOOKING FORWARD?NAH..HAAAHAAA"

To be continued...SkyRed is tired typing so much things in a day..
-braincells overused..
-fingers aching..
-back cant straighten..
-straining eyesight...
GOSH...I'm OLD...

July

This month..BIG EVENT..First Reservist leh..for 1 week, a low key one. All our army buddies thought that it will be a easy, simple chalet for us..NO! it was hellweek MAN..Damn the commanders..for such hectic schedules planned for us.

One day route march(3-5km), followed by IPPT the next morning...then set off for a one day/one night outfield...consider all these activities actually took alot of our physical and mental strengths away..

Of course, we do have our happy times!!! Great to know one more new friend who joined our platoon, Shunyi. Tall, tanned...bespectacled guy..with remarkable physical strength. He got Gold for IPPT, timing was like 8+ minutes...Gosh..haahaa.

For 2 days we drink alot of beers, and liquor, played some card games where loser got to drink the amount we poured. Top of the list, we have Soon siang, Eddy, Lao Heng, Yong bin, Junren..Really fun!! Soon we all will meet again this June, for 2 weeks. This time, we gonna rock the bunks again!

August - November

No memories again...Can't remember what I did, where I went, everything seems so unclear..Friends (Alvin, Pearlyn, Noinoi and Guanjie) went to Taiwan for holiday...Got a leather bracelet from Guanjie..Thanks!! It was a matching piece to the leather strap watch that I got..HEHE.

Mummy, Daddy went to U.S for a 11 day holiday with relatives. So glad they really enjoy themselves over there. During those days, got to do house keeping lor, wash clothes, cook simple meals, boil water, sweep floor etc...They bought back lots of stuffs home...haahaa. Mum still need to buy another extra luggage to put those stuffs..CMI..Anyway, main point is..I am useless...You see, I was not able to afford to give my parents a trip to overseas, they forked out the money themselves. How I wished I can earn lots of money, give them a comfortable life, bring them to places they like to go(Mummy wants to go Korea..), bring mummy to shopping. Will there be such a chance? Sighz..Hopefully my brother will be able to do that soon, make them happy.

Nevermind, guess I got some complaints from friends that this entry is too long..haahaa. Paiseh Paiseh..I'll just end here..December is a month where too many things happened..=(

December

Happy events like Charmaine's Wedding on the 4th at The Legend at Fort Canning. Finally, she is married to Edric. I suppose within our poly class, she is the second to get married, other than Yvvone. Wedding dinner was stylish, very informal type..Cracky, relax mood..Food was alright only, I'm not choosy about foods. Thought I saw Kenji, an IRC friend, maybe not...msged him, but never reply..hmm..maybe he changed hp number. Anyway, will be looking forward to Geryl's one...unless there are friends who are anxious to get married before him..WAH..who knows?haaahaaa

Yesh, I was dating again..(as usual, 'underground type'). Gave ourselves a chance to try out whether this whole thing will work a not, not too bad...We celebrated pre-pre Xmas together, exchanged presents, prepared a lovely sandwich, with my name on it..Everything was too sweet...meet on the 29th..for movie 'Narnia', we'll like still discussing how to celebrate Valentines' till...31st..Dunno what went wrong..Called me in the morning to say that we should break off..Reasons: cant forget ex, I'm just too nice and caring...I don't know how true that is..but I just accepted it, since we are just dating...Really glad to know that we can still be friends, and hopefully, if time permits...will I be able to return to your side??

Irony...I thought that in 2006, we can be together..haahaa (fake laughs, sorry)..everything came crashing down on me on that day..No moods for any countdowns..Life goes on, meet my PR project group for discussions, meet Alvin, Pearlyn, Guanjie, Noinoi they all in the evening. All the while, trying to hold back any tears from flowing..Though no one knows what happen that day except One close friend, I'm just glad that there are friends just beside me..Luv u guys. Thanks for being with me on the last day of 2005.

That's All Folks!!

Resolutions for 2005 wasn't met.. No overseas trip. No Job. No Ippt Gold/Silver..in fact I failed!Studies still okok.Met up with friends, still minimal. Should I continue making resolutions for 2006?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home