Monday, January 02, 2006

2006...A New Year

Finally, started writing my blogs again..

For the past 2 years, I tried to write my blogs at blogspot and xanga, but never successfully continue to write them, reasons being..I'm not able to pen down all my feelings in it. Hopefully, this time round, I will be more determined to write down whatever thoughts I had, in here. Of course, stop being lazy to update my blog MAN! Otherwise, it serves no purpose again.

This blog was supposed to be set up on the 31st December of 2005, too bad..I wasn't feeling any good during the past two days, so decided to delay it till today. Just hope that there will be some friends (*I wouldn't wish for all my friends to read this blog..really*) who will read this blog, and able to understand me better...

Just like the blog title, "Resurrection of the complicated mind", this blogger's mind is just too complicated for anyone else (his best friends, close friends, good friends, army buddies etc.) to really handle..His mood swings, hot and cold personalities, mysterious backgrounds...are just some of the few areas where no one can understand. "Shitty" Is all I can say..HaHaHa

Anyway, I made the first move (part of my 2006 resolutions). So hopefully, there will be some comments from my friends coming in...I'm looking forward to them..really. More entries will be done today..so keep a lookout for them. =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS !!!
2006 will be a better year for everyone..
All the best to those studying...get Distinctions
All the best to those working....get promotions, increase salary
All the best to those in relationships...stay blissful, and get married
And please do take care of Health...

Feelings - Stoned
Music - Li Sheng Jie : Ni Zou Le
Lyrics
还在寻找 曾经每次你对我的好
还在祈祷 最爱的你回到我怀抱
听不到 你不知道我有多难熬
没有预兆 其实我想你一分一秒
守着你的誓言风在笑
抱着你的回忆泪在掉
爱过的每一秒
都是煎熬 难道你真的忍心忘就忘掉
守着你的誓言风在笑
抱着你的回忆泪在掉
舍不得 你走掉 你走了

2 Comments:

Blogger Hui said...

Not bad, finally starting to write ya online diary again
hehe mysterious eh...

Mon Jan 02, 01:25:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger hongjun said...

After so long... finally you pen your thoughts down.

Mon Jan 02, 02:17:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home