Monday, January 02, 2006

Lonely Feeling..

Went out with my friend to Orchard, he was trying to cheer me up..but due to my lousy mood, I snapped at him sarcastically a few times, punched him twice..

Sighz, if you happen to read this blog, I'm really sorry..
Things that had happened few days ago..I thought I was able to put it down easily..Somehow, the memories keep recurring in my mind..

After he left for the MRT to go home, I walked alone..along the streets of Orchard..wandering aimlessly, Tried to call Pearlyn they all but never picked up the phone (I need their companies...sighz)..till I reached Plaza Singapura..Then it rained, took a bus home..alighted far away from my home. Rain was heavy..by the time I reached home, I was totally drenched. HUNGRY!!!

Feelings - Sad
Music - None (maybe the sound of my breathing or sobbing)

1 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

Dear friend,

Should you need someone to listen to, count on me. I should be okay in the evening for a meet-up.

Regards
hongjun

Mon Jan 02, 10:02:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home