Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Resolutions for 2006?

Gonna put priority to...
1st: my studies..I'm just left with 4 modules (including 2 mod which I'm taking..)
2nd: find job/attachment..the start of my career..abit late..isn't it?Earn more money!!
3rd: family and friends..I can't do without them, will try to allocate times for them
4th: health..keep myself healthy, and fit..(friends say I look sickly...)
5th: love life..haahaa..Does it even exist?Not putting much hopes..unless it dervies from my 3rd priority..

wonder by the end of 2006, how many of them will be fulfilled? (keep my fingers crossed) =X

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A quote for u...
"Consciousness is the basis of all life and the field of all possibilities. Its nature is to expand and unfold its full potential. The impulse to evolve is thus inherent in the very nature of life." -- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

Well, u r a smart guy, u know what u r doing :)

regarding... 'complicated mind' !? mm.... it is a good sign, i think u hav started to monitor ur own evolutionary process*!

*process to be better!!

Good Luck my fren!

Thu Jan 05, 11:17:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Thanks!

If I ever go to Penang..can I go find you?Hahaha

Fri Jan 06, 10:22:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home