Sunday, January 08, 2006

Went shopping...

Yesterday, went shopping around Bugis for my CNY clothes with my friends...Bought only one shirt. Will still need to go in search for one or two more clothings...most probably will be shirts again..hahaa. Need to add some shirts to my wardrobe since I'll be going to start work in March (hopefully...)

Still wondering if I should get the belt buckle..Indecisive again..Gemini traits!! keep thinking whether if it is practical a not to spend such money on that item. On second look, it look kiddy..more like for teenagers...(I'm old..this year gonna be 25 le) ARGH..looks like cons are more than pros..Give up?

I could never understand how some people like to buy branded goods??Because of the brand itself?or the quality?And it's so expensive...worth it a not? Anyway...just some comments only...no offence to anyone..If you like branded stuffs, go ahead and buy lor..Cos it makes you happy what..haahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home