Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hmmm....

just wondering if I should go and dye or highlight my hair..

sian..getting more and more white hairs..wondering how come I'm so stress or other health problems? I've not even start working yet..where does all this stress comes from? School?No..I doubt so..

If I want to do something to my hair..should I make it black or brown..cos naturally my hair abit brownish..hehe..any ideas from my friends? I really believe I need to cover my those white hairs..ARGHz! But then..scare of consequences..as you all know lah..those chemicals can make you go bald..or drop hairs..my hair already thinning..gosh..I think in few more years..5 yrs..just give me tat amount of time! I'll just shave my head bald..haahaa..so that I wouldn't need to go and troubled about hair matter. I think that's one Mediacorp or a Model agency fashion stylist..look good in bald..Mind you..he is quite young too.

Am I going to take the risk??

Feeling - Eccentric..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skin head is the best.. LOL

Mon Jan 23, 06:37:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

tats in five years time..if i continue to lose hair..

and i need better suggestions to my hair now..hehe (dye/highlight or not?)

Mon Jan 23, 07:15:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Hui said...

Who ? David Gan? whahahaha

Tue Jan 24, 12:26:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

PUKE..not David Gan lah..
so sala..Haahaa..

Tue Jan 24, 02:12:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home