Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Some observations at the working executives...

hey afternoon!

Yesterday..while waiting for my friend at Raffles Place MRT..I begin to observe people(the working executives)walking around..for about 20 mins. Did I tell anyone before that I have this habit of observing at people around me..yesh inclusive of my friends too..their body language..facial expression..overall appearance..etc..Hahaha.

Anyway..I was looking at the OLs(in case you don't understand..OL means Office Ladies)KEKE..Some gals/women/ladies are really worth looking at..I don't mean the figures!DUHz..I'm not any old perverts. They look very presentable in jacket with skirt/pant..Whoo~ There are some pretty ones too..Whoo~ Eye-opener for the day!

But the above is not my main discussion..Besides looking at the OLs, I also looked at the male executives..A whole bunch of pathetic lot..But then, there are some who carry off themselves, presentably and professionally...Some bad observations noted:
- pants too short...exposing the sock while walking..
(please do get longer pants and altered it..and altered it to the length where the end of the pants is in level with the heel, because the ex-sales boutique promoter says so..)
- wearing white socks..so unmatched..
(please wear darker colour ones, black is usually more preferred)
- rolling up of sleeves
(if you want to roll them up..please fold them neatly, look more professional mah)
- can never understand why they like to carry bag on back..it will wrinkle the shirt lor..
(can use sling bag..or those briefcase-like..carry it on hand mah..)
- map of sweat on the back..yucks..smelly..
(please wear a singlet, not those old ahpeks wear type hor..you can get it from CK or other shops..or white t-shirt)

These are just some points I could remember..Anyway..its just my opinions, don't need to take it too seriously...But I just hope that the Singaporean guys can improve their image..dun act like some country-bumpkins from another era...Enough bitching about people..Sorry..

Need help?I can be the image consultant..Haahaahaa..just kidding..I guess I can be an all-rounder Consultant ah..

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex_Junior said...

i think a little bit difficult for you to be a consultant lei ,, wake up hor hahahahaa

Wed Jan 25, 03:35:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home