Monday, January 23, 2006

Lunch at Japanese Restaurant

Yep Yep..

Met up with my army buddy, Zhenhui in the afternoon for lunch..He brought me to this japanese restaurant near Raffles Place..(the Food Street near China Square) Erm..I forgotten the name of the restaurant...but I'm sure if anyone wants to go there..I can bring you along..Hehe. Anyway..they sell japanese foods, sushi, and ramen. And you can add either 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8 chillies (the degree of spicyness) to your ramen. Both of us ordered our ramen with 2 chillies..(Me being first time in the shop..give 2 chillies a testing..in case is too spicy for me)

It turned out alright for me..except my 'unglam' situation again..sweat around forehead... =P Haahaa..so malu..for one instance..I thought people around will look at me..and in their mind, thinking.."so hot meh?" No one was sweating lor..except me..

Gonna go back there..try for the 4 chillies..anyone wanna come with me? Its definitely worth the price for the food..Hehe

Next we supposed to go shopping for CNY clothes..but we went to watch Memoirs of a Geisha! Classic moment: When Mameha told Suguri that a true Geisha can stop a Man with one look...the both of us burst out laughing..unknowingly together..It was so funny because mainly..we both have watched the spoof...and it reminded us about the content..Hahaha

The movie was considered okie to me...Gong Li's acting was terrific..(The others, I don't wish to comment about it) Will try to read the book..if possible..

  • Tribute to Memoirs of a Geisha (the spoof)
  • <----the link is here
    it's hilarious...

    Feeling - Cheerful

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home