Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A mistake I almost made..

*dcedoe at own fere aetmtpt* - Serykd is not giong to Jnuoir Cloglee...srory!


I hvae to amdit I amolst mdae a mtiaske drunig tihs new yaer...on the 3rd day.


I was raelly ecxietd in the bgeninnig,
But as the day approaches achppraoes,
I'm benginnig to feel noeuritc,
My wlil, my mnid and my haert,
Pelase be trtuhufl to yuosrlef,
Waht do you wnat atfer gteting the tinhg?
But will you rlelay get it?

Tohuhgts, and thtuoghs,
I raesailed seomhting,
I am pailyng with the tnihg in fries,
I do not wsih to be suduebd to 'taemiptonts',
I konw I will get tierrlby hrut etvenaluly,
I do not wnat to be a sniufl preosn,
I want to strat this new yaer arfseh.

Tihs tnihg sh'dolnut eixst aynorme.
The tihng is not the smae as yeesrtady,
Or soluhd I say mnay yeras bcak.
Since it deos not blenog to me,
I sahll not hpoe for it to cmoe back.
Yes I dcieedd to fere mseylfy,
And laeve the thing anloe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home