Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CNY Day 1/2/3

Finally, I'm back to put in my entry for CNY..
So did you guys enjoy yourself during these 3 days?Haahaa..

This year, was my turn to go with my parents to 'pai nian'...You might find it weird..why I say it was my turn..cos last year, my brother went with my parents..I did not go..Both of us have agreed that we will alternate every year..Hehe. Don't ask me why we need to alternate..maybe because we are not as enthusiastic as we were before when we were younger, and always looking forward to every CNY..now CNY is just a formality occasion to us..one of us will just be there to show his appearance to the relatives..if we don't go..daddy will be picking up a big fuss then..saying that it's disrespect to elders..blahblah..So, suck thumb lah..go loh, collect angbaos on behalf of his other brother..Hahaha

Went to few relatives houses on the first day, receive few angbaos (can be counted with 2 hands..hahaa) Saw my nephews and nieces have already grown so tall..(I haven't seen them for 1 year loh..) But then, we didn't talk much lah..only asking about their studies, minor things...Luckily, my relatives never asked the 'million dollar' question...Haha. OH..and my cousins..(all the 4 guys are older than me by at least 7 - 13 years) they never seems to aged!!They look as if they are still in their early twenties..boyish looking..I guess that's part our family genes..(Any gals want to go after them? Only 2 are offered..Hahaa)

Second day, went to jiemin's and charmaine's house. Jiemin's one was an unexpected one..cos she needs us to wait for some time..so we (junyan, eric and me) decided to go up loh..haahaa. After she was done, we proceed to charmaine's place..was greeted by her hubby's doggie..FiBi..so friendly..very active..and she likes guys alot..haahaa..Kissed me..on my face..Lolx. We had some pizzas, watched Initial D..at the same time playing BlackJack..Luck was abit on the down side..but got once..get 2 blackjacks in a row..Haha..Overall..still lose..4 bucks..Tonight, we going to Eric's place..for another round...why? Because they still want to win back the $200 they lost, during last CNY!! This time, I will go and chop the seat infront of the 'Da Bo Gong'..cos that's my lucky seat..Haaahaaa


At Charmain's house: Songhai,Eric,Junyan,Charmaine,Alison(Top row); Jeff,Benny,Jiemin(Front row)

Third day...was more like relatives coming over to my house..so always need crawl out of my bedroom..show face..entertain them..haahaa. (Hmm..I thought Day 3...wasn't suppose to go pa nian one leh...cos 'chu san' sounds like erm...'funeral processing' ah..) Evening time, met up with Zhenhui, Eddy and Hongjun for dinner and game of pool. Long time never play pool, skills abit rusty..haha.

Still got alot to write leh...alot of thoughts just within 3 days...but then it will come under different topic....stay tuned.. =)

Feeling - Happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home