Thursday, January 26, 2006

Going 'gaga' over my hair...

I've just gotten home from the hair salon..the place is just too crowded with customers. As usual, the place will be crowded once CNY is approaching..So, me waited for about an hour..before its my turn..

Ask my hairstylist not to cut too short..but then..still short..LOLX..Don't know her defination of short lah..Anyway, bad point of having short hair is that it makes my head look more balder..argh..keep looking at the right side of my head with the help of a mirror..because its so obvious..sigh..and not to mention..the white hairs also became more obvious after the haircut..oh my god..

The hairstyle was much easier to manage than those few past ones she did for me..so I'm still quite satisfied lah..dun look nerd can liao..look abit boyish..Haahaa..at this age? Better to look younger..

Didn't ask her to help me with dyeing of hair...because don't want to take up too much of her time..Hehe..So? I'm going to DIY later...Hopefully...it turns out like being done professionally by a hairstylist..Hahaha..

Edited: Managed to dye my hair..but the colour wasn't obvious..to me..my hair now totally look like black (not like last time...my friends used to comment that my hair look brown) Hmm..was it my eyes playing tricks again? Anyway nevermind..the main idea was to make my white hair vanish..Erm..but not that successful either...still can see some white hairs. Hehe

Feeling - 'Gaga'...over my hair =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home