Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Scary morning...

I turned on my computer...after a while..it starts prompting me that some files in my drive are corrupted..Being a computer idiot..I don't know what to do..just went to all folders to search for the files..couldn't find it..I'm began to panic...scare my pc will go crash or something...Decided to off my pc and restart again..This time, the windows begin to check my files...and fix some errors here and there..now..the pc seems ookie..but I'm still afraid.. =(

Need to do backup for my school work..just in case..now is critical moment..need to submit lots of assignments..sigh.

Feeling - Frightened..

1 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

Oh.. It sounds scary.
If problem still persist, you may consider performing a System Restore. But before you do a system restore, you better backup your data files.

Use System Restore to Undo Changes if Problems Occur
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/systemrestore.mspx

In my opinion, System Restore does not perform wonders. If you still experience same problem, perform a scandisk and scan for virus/spyware.

Wed Jan 25, 11:26:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home