Wednesday, February 01, 2006

No topic.. (Part 3)

Same author, same topic (Chronological of the No Topic - *bullshit*)..This time is Part 3..Making of movies or writing books also not that fast mannn..haahaa

Anyway, as i mentioned earlier in CNY Day1/2/3, I will be putting entries on some thoughts that occurred to me during those few days..Had done 2 earlier..and this is the 3rd one..Should be the last one..I guess..

Well, guess someone is really happily dating or in a relationship hor..Heehee. >.< Hope I didn't make a mistake hor. Anyway, that's a good thing, I mean, able to readily to accept someone who, I guess should be better than me, more suitable than me...aiya just everything above me lar..

If you are still reading my blog..Hope the two of you stay happy together..okie?Please hor, If you still regard me as a friend, call me out lar..MSN also don't talk..Not even a single SMS..Must I take the initiative to message you, just like CNY's Eve..Huh.. >.< Haahaa. Really glad to know you..Muacksss (kisses from a friend)

Every story will have a happy ending..where the prince and the princess will usually live happily everafter...So this Chronological of the No Topic, Part 3..means the story has come to an end..The author is tired already..The next book will not be released so soon..Maybe will..maybe not..Depends on the author's mood..his creativity *bullshit x 2*

P/S: Writing 3 consecutive entries today is tiring.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home