Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Good news !! Bad news...

Wow..early morning..around 11am..
Receive a sms from Mindef on my mobile phone..God knows what the Mindef are up to again..Abit parnoid..Because today..7th Feb..is our mobilisation (On standby) period..So scare it might activate us on this morning..Hahaa..So for two weeks..till 21st Feb..We are not suppose to step out of the country...Who cares..Haahaaa...this is the so-called bad news lah..because its most likely to burn our Sunday mornings..an usual practice the Mindef will do..

Anyway back to the SMS..When I reached home, I went online to check the message..Oh..before I managed to check..Dashun called me..telling me the good news! Yep YeAh!! We won't be having our 2nd ICT..aka Reservist this year..in June..That's really great..I mean its a high key this time round..so no ICT..means no outfields..no ration foods..Hehe. But I missed my mistress, my jeep..Aiyo..Cannot drive....Sian leh..= (

Notice something too..My army friends' MSN..all put 'ICT Cancelled loh!!' Hurrray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home