Saturday, February 04, 2006

Two sided personalities..

I was so pissed off writing my entry just now...

But now, Gonna write some happy stuffs..So weird..maybe that's why I'm a Gemini...Split personality? Haahaa. Don't know what's wrong with me lately...

Anyway..what are the happy stuffs I putting down in this entry?

Haha, Just had a long chat with my army brother, JianBin or JB...Talked about him getting into a relationship...just recently attached..Congrats Brother! Somehow, it will be tough one for them, because it's going to be a long distance one..Since JB, is going back to Aussie for his studies...Ph.D. Can you guys believe? Professor Wang!! He asked me for some advices on how to maintain such LDR...Hmm...it just reminded me of The One in U.S..Not many people knows about that..Haahaha..He told me some stories between him and the gal, (I'm not going to say much..respect people privacy hor) Hope He and the gal will be able to stay together forever..all they need is lots of 2C's...Commitment and Communication during this period of time..Other C's..I guess they have achieved them (in case you don't know what I'm talking..please read the entry on 21st Jan)...since they know each other for quite a long period of time...Really looking forward to meet him for dinner on the 11th..Yeah!! Oh and with a bunch of platoon mates!! The last time we saw each other was like 6 mths ago...A big big gathering..Haahaa. JB joked that, "Hope that day, the 'Top' people wouldn't go activate us hor.." Of course, we know they wouldn't, who will activate on a Sat evening..Hehe..

I'm so used to organise his farewell dinners together with Weiliang. Everytime, he comes back from Aussie for holiday, and leaving Singapore for his studies, there will be a farewell dinner..Hope this time, it will be a success as always..

On the same day, 11th..Need to go to this long-time never contact secondary school friend,Jasmine..its been at least 3-4 years..When she was married, I wasn't able to attend her wedding dinner..Well, I'm in the army..no choice..This coming Sat, is her son's Brennan first month, gonna attend that, and also meet up with other my secondary school friends..Not really keeping in touch with them for quite some times..So, I looking forward to it too..Wondering what should I get for the little child..Anyone has any ideas? Or should i give a red packet..but how much?

Yeah..11th will be a busy day..running 2 places..Tiring?Maybe..but its definitely worth it..I just love my friends.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home