Sunday, February 05, 2006

Financial Crisis...

Think I'm going to spend less on Entertainment fees for this month or maybe inclusive the month of March..
  • Cut down on KTVs sessions..
  • Cut down on Pool games..
  • Cut down on Chilling Sessions at Coffee Bean or any Cafe..
  • Any other miscellaneous activities....(Oh..No more dinings at restaurants, buying of CDs, Shopping and MOVIES..!!!!!)
Yep cost-saving operation is on,
Otherwise, I'm gonna eat grass soon..unless someone is willing to be my sugarmommy..or sugardaddy..Haaahaaa. Any takers around?

Alot of plans will have to be delayed...Sighz..
Bless me...Please let me win the Million Dollar Toto..Hehe..
Okie..better not to be so greedy...small prize also not bad..Group 2 or 3 will be okie with me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home