Thursday, February 09, 2006

Working under ultimate stress level..

Till now..I haven't really touch on my report which is to be handed up on 10th(tomorrow..before 9pm)..Although I got all my research materials on my hand..but I just can't figure out how to start the introduction..body and conclusion are all assembled in my mind..So without the introduction, I wouldn't be able to write the other parts..

You might be thinking..there's less than 24 hours for me to work out the whole report..Will I be able to complete it? By the way...I need to write the report of 2000 words...so it can be a difficult task if you tend to have too many things to or too little things to write...Anyway, I just like to work in ultimate stress conditions...this is what I beginning to feel about myself...I took it as a challenge to myself...to meet deadlines in the shortest time given..I saw a difference in me..In the past, during poly days or early university days...I always tend to complete the assignments way before deadlines..and relax while others are still busy rushing the last bit of time to complete them..Now is the other way round..I guess if by this time, my classmates have not done anything..they will be paranoid already..Hahaa..but I'm not..cos I'm blogging at this time and going out for supper later with my friend..

Jeffrey's adopted philosophy "船到橋頭自然直﹐讓一切順其自然" =P

After this assignment...I'm free..except for preparation for the coming exams in mid-feb..that will be the period my stress level reaches it peak again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home