Monday, February 13, 2006

Letter of apology to Noinoi

Sorry noinoi..
Make a mistake and causes you to make the trouble to contact M1 to verify the problem..
I'm really sorry..

As requested..I put the apology letter on the blog hor..You don't be angry ah..
Still owe you 2 treats..2 not 3 hor..and only pratas only..haahaa >.<>
  • Received a missed call while sleeping..
  • So I press redial on my phone (thinking it is the same person I usually dialed)
  • Ended up..calling Noinoi telling her that did you call me?She say no..(I didn't recognise the voice)
  • Receive the same missed call number again..
  • Redial the phone again..
  • I asked did you call me? Noinoi say no again..At the same time one sms came in..it was Noinoi's one..telling me that she checked her mobile that she didnt dialled my number. So I told her now even your message that I received is another person name..so weird..
  • (All the while...I thought I was talking to another person..not Noinoi)
  • Around 4+, received another sms from Noinoi..this time telling me she asked M1 to verify the problem..
  • I'm so fully awake that I dialled the Noinoi number and asked her why she knew about the problem I was facing because I thought it was a problem between me and the other person....Haaahaaa..in actual fact I was the one making the whole mistake..
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home