Wednesday, February 15, 2006

MSN

Last time, I was never bothered with who have been continuing to put me under their contact list in the MSN..Today my brother upgrade my MSN 7.0 to 7.5...don't know for what shit..he did that..Makes me have to familiarise with those new settings again..As I was figuring out the new program, I came across this section that allows me to view "Who have added you to their contact list"...so I went to see lor..(did this thing exist in MSN 7.0?anyone knows?) Thinking it was a new feature from MSN 7.5 lah..to my amusement, quite a few persons had deleted me off their contact list..WOW..Thanks leh..8 people..Hahaa..

Name list?
1) One of them is this particular friend who accuse me of liar (please read earlier entry on that)..Didn't expect this friend to be so mean..Fine..!
2) My army friend...Erm..he often played pool with me..Don't understand why...Sigh..
3) A friend's friend...since I'm not much in contact with this friend, D..so I wouldn't be surprised if D's friend, F deletes me off...I'm just more than happy that D didn't delete me off..
4) - 8) are just some ordinary friends whom I done projects with...No idea..anyway we are not much in contacts...

I wouldn't be deleting them off my contact list...

5 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

erm... It really shocked me to be able to see who have blocked you! Are you making a mistake?

Wed Feb 15, 11:28:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Hahaa no lar..only delete..

Thu Feb 16, 08:50:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Alex_Junior said...

aiyah it common .. hahhaaa ....

Thu Feb 16, 11:33:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Alex_Junior said...

its common .. anyway it doesnt seems accurate hahaa

Thu Feb 16, 11:34:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

haahaa i understand one lah..>.<

Thu Feb 16, 12:48:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home