Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just another administrative day...(Aww..boring!)

Finished my second paper at 12pm...Went home..Took a nap...
After that, sort out my school documents in the computer, mainly those projects, assignments, lecture notes...putting them into new folders..Dumping of useless files that I had accumulated when I downloaded funny videos or powerpoints from my friends..Regroup my music (mp3) folder...put them into my playlist...find lyrics for most songs...

Send an email to the school administrator asking them whether I can make a replacement for one of the module...since the one I'm suppose to take..is not offered in the next semester..And I need to graduate by next semester!!! Hopefully, the university will look into the matter and give me a reply as soon as possible..I need to do alot of planning for March..if I'm to start working..nothing has been confirmed yet..

Tomorrow..will start writing my resume..and shall send it to my lecturer, asking for internship..Hope he will accept me...If not, I still got my second option, to seek my friend, Ted for help...He is working in MICA...so somehow it's still related to communications industry..If not then work for non-profit organisations lor...but then..no income = eat grass..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home