Saturday, February 18, 2006

One paper down...

Yesh..Finally one exam paper is down...one more to go..
Stayed up late till 2am to study for the paper..wake up at 5.30am get prepared..and go to the foodcourt nearby my school to do the last minute studying before my paper starts at 10am..

Because of this paper..my anxiety level has raised to such a high level that I vomitted 3 times in the day...I was feeling so nervous..my heartbeat was beating rapidly..Feeling so sick..For no reason, I started to have running nose..and serious coughing problem.Don't know why am I getting so tensed up for this paper..I never had this experience before..Haix..

Making thing worse..I just realised I sneezed out some blood clots from my nose...think it could be linked to my coughing problem. Argh..I can only say that my health has been in a terrible condition..since the beginning of the year till now..

2 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

Take care bro.
Study hard but at the same time ensure ample rest.

Sat Feb 18, 10:09:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Yesh..I will..

Sat Feb 18, 10:22:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home