Friday, March 03, 2006

Got my 1st job..

Today, had an job interview and it took almost 2 hours..Haahaa. Future boss got alot to talk about..Ask this and that..Share his experience..Oh..and his expectations..So finally...came to the most important part of the interview.."How much allowance do you want?" I thought I try to be a bit humble lah..so I say $450 (I'm a intern because of the need to find a company for attachment). In my mind, I know I should ask for $500...because previous colleagues (ex-interns) ask for this allowance..Sigh..Abit regretting now. Damn it..$50 difference!!!! Argh..I need to eat less liao..spend less too..

The best thing in the company is that I do not need to wear formal everyday..unless I got meetings and important stuffs. I like being in casual clothings, tees and jeans..WhOO!! That means I wouldn't need to spend too much on shirts..Maybe like 2 or 3 month...get new shirts..Hehe.

Start work on monday. Looking forward to it..Hope I wouldn't get any scoldings on my 1st day..Haahaa. Tomorrow got an event at Town..a roadshow..So..will be accompanying one of my colleague to take a look...

I haven't told my mummy yet.. =P

5 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

Erm.. I thought the avg is 600 for interns.

Sat Mar 04, 01:42:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Hmm..don't know leh..poly times..i also only got 450..work overtimes to get $200-300 more..

SIgh..

Sat Mar 04, 05:17:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger hongjun said...

ya.. >400+ is for poly. erm.. >600+ is for uni.

Sun Mar 05, 11:22:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Hahaa..What's been done is done..
Nothing much I can do..

Sun Mar 05, 11:57:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger hongjun said...

ya.. at the moment what you can do is to work hard...

my gf last time gt 600 only but then her co gave her additional 50-100 per mth for hard work..

erm.. but i think the most impt is if they feel u r gd, then they may even consider hiring u perm when u grad. Then you can take up the offer IF u feel worth it lor..

Sun Mar 05, 01:34:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home