Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another Event Tomorrow..

The interview on Monday was fun..especially talking to the older generation people..somehow you gained valuable experiences of life when you talk to them. Nice, cheerful people...Well, the interview lasted around 2 hours...that's long...basically..I'm supposed to act as the role of translator to the journalist..Not bad lah..Hahaa

Got a sneak preview of the event, saw many photographs...he can really capture the moment of people at work, our historical buildings, the different landscapes, the changes from the past to present..every pieces tell a story behind it..and most of them won awards..Guys..should go and see...Anyway its free of charge...

Tomorrow will be the same event..but opened to media and public. Got a feeling, that I will 'fall' miserably..and might get scoldings from Boss at the end of the event. No confidence..because me and this 'so-called' colleague are totally inexperienced..and we were tasked to do this publicity...I just came to join the company one week ago..and facing this..I really don't know what to do. Today, I keep worrying..stressing myself...not knowing what to expect..hoping my 2 other colleagues will help me with it..give me advices...Not much advices..But still thanks to them. I guess, being an intern..a newcomer, I should experience the 'fall'..just like my colleagues, when they first came join the company..I'm sure they also experience hundreds of shit..and at that time, who help them? Nobody. So, if tomorrow..should I 'fall', I will need to stand up and face those mistakes I made, and learnt them through the hard way..Yah..getting scoldings from Boss. It's all part and parcel of this job. Who never get scolded?

Hahaa..Good luck to myself. >.<

I think..tonight...I might..most probably..likely..to be tossing on my bed..Can't sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home