Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blogging in the office

Finally get to blog about the past few days at work..

Yesterday was my first day of work...Hmm..Not really...

As mentioned in my previous entry, I went to the roadshow with my colleague at Plaza Singapura. First time, in contact with the organizer, and other co-organizers..Interesting..Took photos..not for myself..but as stories to the media..Participation rates wasn't very good...Maybe due to there is another event in the PS, which attracts more crowds than ours..More i mean...really alot..there is long queue outside..

Later, accompanied my colleague back to office..to follow up on what to do with the pictures..and sending captioned photos to the media..Tata..we worked for roughly 4 hours on a Saturday..Great experience for the day..hahaa

Yesterday was my official first day of work..Did nothing much except for scanning for some stuff in the morning, trying 'very hard' to do media pitching to the chinese papers..I'm supposed to talk in mandarin to them..but end up speaking english...Faintx..My first try...wonder will they reply back..haven't got the chance to read my mailbox yet..Need to follow up with them.

Later at lunch...we went shopping for groceries...hahaa..They bought alot of things..foods..junk foods! Haahaa..

Was assigned to assist another colleague in another account..so I did my first documentation for them..just some tables lah..

Thats how i spent my first day at work...doing nothing..Boss haven't got a chance to talk to me yet...

Up till now, my day was spend on doing scanning stuffs again..and translation of chinese newspapers..Aww...a bit bored...Boss not in again..Other colleagues are busy with their work..

Maybe later go read some stuffs on my account i'm assisting...3 of them..or 4 ?! BLEAH!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was talking to this friend of mine at night...talked about alot of things...and reminded me about some other things too...And just now..he did some crazy thing..asking my the other friend about the things I told him last night..Haahaa..Well..its okie lah..nothing important..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home