Sunday, April 02, 2006

2 weeks never update...Here it goes!

2 weeks never update my blog...

Some friends have been asking me why I didn't update my blog...Well...main reason..because of work...can't really find that little time to pen down my thoughts...even if I got the time, I rather spend it on TV, or chatting with some friends on MSN. Otherwise, just talk to my mum lor...Or just catch up on my friends' blogs...to see how they have been doing..surf Net..read forums..

20/3/06 - 26/3/06

Finally, got a chance to meet my first client, at Kallang Bahru area. So, went with Boss, to take client brief loh..See what they want for PR element in their company. Then, went back office to draft the PR proposal for Boss to see..Yaya..then he told me to draft another one for him and send to him the next monday...Hello! After that, there was no news from him, whether it was acceptable or not. Think he gave up on me.. Haahaa

Then other days, was like calculating MAV for coverage on the other project, scanning articles...Till I have to put off my translation work for the chinese newspaper. And not to mention the irritating task of monitoring radio news..

Boss scream at me again! Damn it. He not only can scream verbally but also in a written way...In an email, he will just write "Please redo it and submit it immediately !!!!!" Walau, so demoralising...I mean I did what you ask me to do...PUI!

This Boss ah, everytime say want to have internal meeting with me..But then ah..when I set the time slot, he will always be away for some other reasons...like having his own meeting with clients, and eat into my time slot. Aw...So..in the end..I never got a chance to talk to him or whether he needs to brief me on other projects and assignments. Well, better in a sense...I don't need to hear him scream at me for whatever reason.

Everyday, work till 7+, 8+....totally no life leh...reach home ah...9+ liao...eat dinner...talk on MSN..then go sleep...its becoming a routine of my life. Next moring...the cycle repeats. Haix. Had my third weekend burnt again...taping radio news at home. Actually can go out one lah...but its like after 6+, 7+...where can we go?? I don't mind going for chilling sessions at coffee bean..but not at town area lor..or tampines...too far away..

Abit short hor...too bad..I can't remember much details during this week. Don't want to bore you guys with my boss screaming here and there...

27/03/06 - 02/04/06

Monday, Tuesday was abit relax...I couldn't remember much about what had I done in the office. I only remembered that I sent media invites to the mainstream media. Having short term memory nowadays...haaahaaa..think I kena influenced by my friend. Is it a good thing? Bleah Wednesday...was like doing media pitching lor..Hate it lah..but no choice...Some people do not pick up the phones, or some phone number just seems to be invalid as in not in use! Headache...Got screamed again...but then learnt something...=)

Thursday...Argh..Terrible day..First..my colleague ask me to wear casual to a Press Conference, because I'm suppose to do some setups and then leave..BUT! In the end, I ended up staying there at the whole Press Conference. I look so terribly embarrassed, out of place...because everyone is in formal wear...and I look like just some 'construction worker' a quote from my Boss. Lucky thing is he wasn't angry, and still can laugh and joke about it. Haahaa..very lucky indeed. The tea reception is erm...pathetic lar...I only ate one miserable sandwich...and didn't eat anymore. Back at office...then went for an hour lunch..come back shake leg..then I went for an interview session with my colleague at ACS. Met this journalist and the 3 interviewees. The 16 years old boys are so energetic on their bikes..Haahaa..Makes me feel so old at that point of time...8 years difference! The interview went off smoothly...Then it came the big pouring...we need to get across to the other side of the school, to get pictures of them, doing rock-climbing. Got myself wet..and we didn't get the pictures done due to some reasons. Anyway...Me, my colleague decided to offer the journalist a cab ride to Raffles Place...since its still raining..In the cab, the two girls were chatting...and the journalist actually asked her.."Is that guy your boyfriend?" ALamak! She even commented on me that "You don't look like Chinese leh, are you a malay?" I got nothing to say..Hey friends out there...Do i really look like malay? Whole Thursday...I was just out of the office...Hehe.

Friday was another simple day...just another media pitching session for the event at weekend and doing my translation work that should be done a week ago...

Yeah..Weekend Burnt Again!My fourth one since the start of my internship..But don't compare...my colleagues had burnt more consecutive weekends than me. Be appreciative..Lets hope this coming weekend wouldn't be burn again. Keep finger cross...Should be no lah...No events coming up liao.

Event..I should post it in another entry...

Tata!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hui said...

Wah your internship doesn't sounds like internship, seems more like u are already working there permanently.

Long time nvr see u liao, will try to gather for a pool game or watever soon..

Sun Apr 02, 11:27:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home