Sunday, March 19, 2006

Updates again..

Time of the week to do some update for my blog..

Tuesday
Was spending doing RSVP for journalists to attend the Photo Exhibition on Wednesday. Called and called...Most are not able to attend..well, abit disappointing..But then, everyone got their job to do...Can't say that the event is exciting.. Thanks goodness, to CNA...they able to make it...will be sending down their crew to film it. Lucky..Otherwise I don't know how to answer to Boss and Client.

Of course, beside doing RSVP, I still doing my usual stuffs in the office..A bit tiring lar..

Wednesday
Morning, Big quarrel between my 'so-called' colleague and my colleagues.. This guy is so stingy...and so arrogant..For $8+, he also not prepared to fork up...Keep saying and stressing that point...Fuck Man! Can't understand how come this guy got such bad personality....Hate him to the core...Still got cheek to complain to Boss..when he was in the wrong.

So later, 11am..rush down to NLB to meet the journalist..So nice of her to come..The whole session took around 2 hours...Have to stand so long...legs also tired...

Go back office, first time meet with Boss's kids...so playful...

Thursday
Busy day...Radio monitoring..Its like every half hour, sure got some coverage or news...making me pace up and down in the office...Damn shag..Especially you have to be multi-tasked...beside doing this radio monitoring..still got my own personal stuffs to settle..I don't want to pile up my work at the end of the day...

Lucky I do not need to go with Boss to meet client for pitching...because he also not confident whether it will be successful a not..So don't want to trouble me.."Just stay in the office, and complete your stuffs."

Friday
More relax...but still doing stuffs...

That 'so-called' colleague...had decided not to WORK on the project he is handling..So IRRESPONSIBLE! Boss told me, "You will handle it.." Thanks leh...

Stay around till 8pm...to finish scanning and translating the articles..If I don't that, Monday work will be alot...including saturday and sunday work to be completed.

Weekends
Saturday, Happy...Cos the news that I been waiting for, appeared on the TV. Finally, can answer to Boss about it. He had been chasing and chasing me for it.

Radio monitoring again..Blood pressure went up..Getting frustrated over it. Why they don't keep to their timing...to give us news report...Suppose to have one news report at 1.53pm...but wait till 2pm...then it reports...Damn it..MY schedule went hay-wired. There's another news report at 2pm by another station!!! How to split myself man...

Basically..I have no life...for 2 weekends liao...Thanks..I'm still able to chat with a good friend during these 2 past weeks...Talked so much about everything...Haahaa

Finally, later got a spare time to meet Noi and Guan for dinner...I think I haven't seen them for about a month...

Update..Stay tune, next week. Hopefully, I got more time to spend time with my friend. Promise him to meet up... Sorry ah...Too busy.. Hope you can understand.

Tata,
SkyRed.