Monday, April 03, 2006

3 Favourite Quotes...

It just came across my mind..
that I like to say one of these 3 quotes in the past, now or even in the future...

"wHatever"
"Nothing"
"neVermind"

I guess most of my friends will agree that I had at least speak or msn to them in such a way..Or maybe is there any other words that I used often?

Perhaps..there are something which is bothering me or its just a way for me to put my unhappy feelings in a corner of my heart..Not that I do not wish to share them with my friends..But I think they will not be able help me much..I think they do understand that whenever I said one of those words..they will leave me alone...

I really hope to use less of those words...Can I? Can someone stop me from using them?

2 Comments:

Blogger Hui said...

Those 3 words are wat most(not all) gals like to say.

Remember "when they say "nothing", it means something"

Though friends might not be able to help but at least when u share with them, u might feel better instead of keeping everything to urself.

Mon Apr 03, 11:25:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Guys cannot say meh..haahaa.

So when I say 'nothing', it does meant something too...

Tue Apr 04, 09:13:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home