Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mp3 Player

Hehe...Company just bought 2 mp3 players '256 MB Creative Zen Nano Plus' for our use in the office, mainly for use in doing voice-recording and radio-recording. It's such a hassle to use tape recording nowadays. It only cost $93.00 each..I got the black one, while my the other colleague took the grey/silver one. Although it's company property, but then I still can get to use it to listen songs for at least another 2-3 months...until then, I will decide whether to continue to work for my Boss and return back to him.

So priviledged...Hehe..got mp3 player for 'free'..Happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

so good ar!
But lucky I don't need this because I prefer to either sleep or read while travelling or else I will get envious of u.

Sun Apr 09, 12:37:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Hehe..i dun totally own the mp3 player. Well, i can still sleep and listen to mp3 on my way to office or going back home..its a tiring journey. =)

Sun Apr 09, 06:45:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home