Saturday, April 08, 2006

Friday night..

Friday..after work..went to met up with my bunch of secondary school friends at Bugis..Ate at this Sketch restaurant, serving spaghetti type of food...Not to my liking. Took more than 15 minutes to decide, mainly because most of the servings are accompanied with SEAFOODs..Bleah! SO in the end, I choose 'Hot Chick'...it's slices of chicken sausage with spaghetti lar...taste ordinary..Haahaa.

So while waiting for our foods, the six of us chatted non-stop. They quite surprised when I told them I'm working..and my stories in the office..Then the two couples were talking about recce trips, looking for flats. Lijun shared with us her experience in this new 'high-tech' block of flat at Chinatown. This flat is more than 30 stories..I suppose..and she said she's supposed to see a flat at the 30th floor. When she got into the lift..there's only 0-9 buttons. So she wondered, how to get to the 30th floor..then there's another lady who came into the lift, pressed '1' '4' and 'enter'..so Lijun followed suit...press '3' '0' lor...Hehe..amazing right..

Later we all went to watch 'Keeping Mum'..Out of rating upon 5, will give it a 2. Not really that nice..but then still hilarious at some parts...HAHAHA..Movie details..I shall not disclose..

Anyway after the movie, we went home lar...cos everyone quite tired. So on our way (Christopher and me) to the bus stop, Chris told me that Lijun's bf had PROPOSED to her! Oh my god..no wonder they are looking for flat and had found one...Guess there's going to be another happy occasion coming this end of december or early next year. Hmm...Edwin hadn't propose to Lingjia yet...but can expect that they are tying the knot soon too...Hehe. Hopefully, Ah Beng and Corrine, (third couple) can hold their wedding soon..They've been dating for quite a long time..ard 4 years?

Seems like quite a number of my girl friends are ready to settle down..

Hmm..when will I settle down? =P
It really doesn't matter to me..since my parents are not pushing me to get married. Why should I worry? HeHe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home