Wednesday, July 05, 2006

taking a break..

Decided to take a small break today...Decided to go on a short trip to JB with Andrew and Sharon. Like a mini excursion..hehe.

Went to City Square..Basically nothing much..Shop around..But nothing catches my eyes. Andrew bought a white colour belt...almost identical to mine one..Sharon bought a t-shirt and some accessories..Oh we had our lunch at Secret Recipes..The foods are tasty...

After that around 5pm..we decided to call it a day..because me and Andrew are supposed to meet another group of friends at Marina Square for dinner at 6.30pm. On the train, my phone keep ringing..my colleague lor...keep asking my some questions about work..Sigh..I still can't totally shed my responsibility in the company..Answered his queries..That's all I can do for him..

Met Jason, Vance and Winson at this HongKong Restaurant at MS..(1st floor - facing the escalators down to CityLink) I ordered the Baked Cheeese Rice with Fillet...Not to my satisfaction..maybe will try other main courses next time. After that..its jalan jalan again..Hehe..i've been coming to Marina Square quite frequent hor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home