Thursday, June 29, 2006

Lousy Morning

What a day to start off...

1)Was browsing some webpage...and found 2 mysterious alphabets in the midst of the paragraph..Sighz. "Do you still want to hang your that 10-15% hopes? Jeff??" I'm just upset. That's all.

2)On the way down my stairs..AGAIN!! I saw this needles, syringes and blood on the second floor. Some addicts are doing fishy stuff at my block! This is the second time. The first time was more horrify! Besides the needles, etc.. there are two bloody handprints on the WALL! What the FUCK! The security around my neighbourhood is not getting good.

3)On the way to the bus stop, saw this malay couple..the guy in mid 40s..the girl in mid 20s, having a heated argument. Everyone was looking at them. Don't know what they arguing about..But apparently, the gal was trying to snatch the luggage from the guy. It was only when one malay auntie, says something about calling the Police..the couple went off. While on the bus, I saw the couple on the roadside again..quarrelling. It's so disturbing.

4)Someone 'taichi' his work to me. I want to spend the remaining two days peacefully in the office! Can I??!!!

I wondered what else..will happen in the office...

5)Finally the laptop has to go tonight..So I wouldn't be online in the night as often as last time. Brother will be using the new lappy..Hmm..Sighz - 11.00am

6)One Chinese Association decided to back out from the Event! How?!!! Argh. Now I'm really feeling very lousy..- 12.00pm

Will there be more to come? God, Fate, Luck..Want to play punk with me? Go ahead..My soul is tired but I can still take more shocks.

7)Not exactly something unpleasant..I had my fishball noodle, using the chopsticks in the reverse way -_-! hahahahahaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home