Monday, June 26, 2006

Short Term Memories (Updated)

Sometimes, I just wonder why people tend to have short term memories? I'm encountering more and more people who behave this way. Is it a trend now? To just remember only minor details or totally forgotten about it?

Words are cheap..you can say a whole bunch of things, but people will not take notice of them or forget or act blur. Empty Promises they keep? hahaha. To them, my words are just meaningless craps..I think.

Maybe I shall learn not to take things too seriously and give myself that little space. Whether they want to listen or take notice of it, up to them. If they had forgotten what I had said, I shall refrain from repeating my words again. Unless I think there's a need to..

I wish my mind can work in short term memories...so that my mind can be free of useless chunks of memories (Like a harddisk clearing its disk space). Too bad..this is an impossible task, this freak is too good at remembering every minor details, clearing his memories off the 'harddisk' is as tough as asking him to _______. (please fill in the blanks yourself, thanks)

Ever thought of..the only way to clear his memories..will be getting involved in car accident. How foolish can it be? I think he watched too much dramas, thinking that after a car accident, the male lead will lose all his memories, the mind will be as blank as a piece of white paper, recalling nothing of the past...How wonderful? Starting a new life afresh. hahaha. That's the perfect scenario.

Anyway..This freak is getting abit rowdy nowsaday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home