Sunday, June 18, 2006

Second eventful day..

Today went to meet another group of friends, Andrew, Vance and Jason for a dinner. Met Andrew at 5pm at Orchard MRT...then helped him to look out for handphones at Lucky Plaza, before meeting Vance and Jason at McDonald's. On our way to Wheelock Place, Vance and Andrew needed to settle something, so me and Jason ahead to find Fish&Co at Wheelock Place..We walked around Wheelock Place, but couldn't find the restaurant, so we told Vance and Andrew to eat something else..As we planning to walked out of the building, Andrew took a look at the Directory, 'Fish&Co' is at level 2...How could me and Jason have missed it? I guessed the both of us were too busy chatting, that we didn't took notice of the restaurant. Hhahaha..so malu..

Had our dinner, and busy discussing about our surroundings...Hahhaa..Too bad, most of the times, I couldn't see the 'surroundings' that they talking about..Nevermind about that..my 'view' infront of me is fantastic..so I am generally satisfied. Hehe. After dinner, we had dessert and drinks at the food court..before we decided to end the day.

Thanks guys! Thanks Jason, for giving me a lovely present (unexpectedly)!! I didn't expect any birthday presents. Its the company that I appreciate, to celebrate my birthday with me. Other things are secondary. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves tonight. Heehee. Its definitely a memorable and pleasant day for me.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home