Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ICT calls..

just received a call from my unit..this guy told me to bring my military driving license for this coming ICT..(Duhz..Of course, I know I MUST bring..I don't need any people to remind me...All my military documents are put into a ziplog bag..always ready to be activated..hahaha..as if..)

Anyway..after that call...i got this instinct that the unit webpage will be updated. So I went to check lor..Yeah its updated!! With training programme attached..To my horror, out of the 12 days (10-21 July)..we were only given one day rest (Sunday). Saturday was burnt! And that means...I can't work on my Project too..

Basically..the training programme is quite packed for the 10 days..last 2 days..abit relax lah...got this BN Sports Day (-_-!) and the last day Out-Pro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home