Friday, June 02, 2006

Internship report

First, a big thanks to my friend, Junyan..for lending me his laptop last Saturday..otherwise, I wouldn't have be able to start working on my internship report..

So i burnt my weekends..typing my report..stay till late night..it was only 70% done. So for the next few weekdays..I have to continue to do my report after my work..Damn tired..It was finally completed on Wednesday..Took me 5 days! All those friends who had done the internship report, said they took 2 days only. Anyway..Wednesday evening, I let my Boss vet through the report, didnt make much changes..He looks pleased..Don't know what will he rate for my appraisal form..Hahaa.

Thursday..spent the morning..printing my report..erm..(hehe using company's paper and ink). Printed a total of 83 pages..Satisified!!Evening time, went to school to submit my report.

YEAH! No more worries, except the coming exam in mid June. Planning to take 4 days study leave from 12 June - 15 June..My paper on 15 June..12.15pm. Inclusive of the weekends, i have around 7 days to study, which I do not really need..The leave are just an excuse for me to take a break from my work..hoping to spend some time with some friend (hmm....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home