Thursday, May 25, 2006

thanks for all the concerns...

A Big Thanks..to those who are concerned about my current situation..(as what I have written in the past few entries) They tried to help me to solve my problems, offer me advices, even willing to come to my house to help me fix my computer.(I haven't say yes to any of them yet, cos I don't want to trouble them)

And of course, I need to apologise to one of my friend (which I already did..yesterday night) He called me on the night, when I was totally vexed out on my computer...Bad timing..He received my 60% of my flares (serious case, especially to those who know of my 100%)..which I know he shouldn't deserve it. Sorry. Of all platoon mates..Why you call me?? Aiyo! He yesterday night..sms me..what wrong's with me..the other night..so i just told him the whole story lor...

Thanks to the following persons: Ed,PT,Zh,Hj,Wl,Sk,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home