Sunday, May 21, 2006

Weekend Class

Finally...no more schooling for me! This Saturday and Sunday, I just finished my intensive classes for my Media Planning module. And it marks the end of my university schooling days..3 more weeks..I will be sitting for my paper..and then offically graduated. (Okie..Let's pray that nothing goes wrong.Hehe.Jeffy is good in studies one hor *BHB*..SO should be no problem for him to pass.)

So tired..After class, I had a last minute meeting with my colleague..on a SUNDAY! Haix. Then I remembered that I need to help Boss to find a reference book..so went to National Library to get the book.

Tried to ask some people out..but then..not successful. To me, travelling distance is not important. So from National Library, I walked aimlessly down the street, pass a few bus stops..before deciding to take a train at Lavender.

Past two weeks, had been listening to two songs 少了 by 2moro and 你要的不是我 by JJ. Come upon them by chances..Nice songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home