Thursday, May 11, 2006

Many 'love-bites'

Yesterday..went recce with Boss, and few other people to Labrador Park. It was a nice trip..basically because I had never in my life went to there before..Learnt more about the nature aspect of Labrador Park from this nature lover, Joseph. Quite interesting. Hehe

Anyway..back to the topic title..love-bites. it's not what you guys think lah..they are bites from the damn mosquitoes..Can you imagine? five people walking together..and i'm the only person being attacked!! In all, when i reached back to the office, i made a count..and there were about 37 of them..20+ on my left arm..10+ on my right..

Yaya..after 2 years of civilian life, this is the first time kena so many mosquitoes bites leh...Army training times, we can get up to 100 bites..on our face, hands, body, legs..and backside..Hahhaa.

These are some pictures I took at the Park...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home